Matt Bellamy on what will be on his gravestone (via selfdoubtandsyphilis)
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them
1.If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
I don’t have anyone near me but i wish i could visit someone from my tumblr friends
2. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
do not fall in love,ever
3.Has your greatest fear ever come true?
4. What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?
i really didn’t want to hurt anyone. ever.
5. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
i said i was in a bad mood,i was crying all night, and he run through half of the city just to visit me and make me feel better.
6. If you could spend a day with anyone, whom would you choose?
i’d like to spend some time with this one guy from a question above, but it’s impossible…
7. What is one thing about your life that you would not change?
i don’t like hanging out with people, i prefer staying at home and reading books
8. What band would you like to be a part of?
i’d say Muse or Green Day but… i’m afraid i’m not good enough in playing guitar or drums to join them ;)
9. What is your least favorite word?
god, i have no clue. i don’t like this polish word ‘szmata’ in english it’s something like ‘whore’
10. What sound or noise do you love?
Matt Bellamy playing guitar
11. Do you like to read? If so…favorite book(s)?
i love dean koontz books in general and of course my Harry Potter! :)
- last thing you have read?
- least favourite song?
- have you got any talents?
- do you like living in your country?
- favourite meal?
- how often do you visit your friends houses?
- best gift you have ever received?
- guitarist you respect the most?
- random fact about you?
- best memory from 2012?
- have you ever been to your favourite band’s concert?